CME are delighted to present this fine apartment to the market. No. 39 is a spacious, bright owner-occupied apartment presented in excellent condition throughout. Church Court is superbly located within walking distance of an array of local amenities such as schools (primary, post primary & preschool), shops at Ballycane (Centra, butchers, doctor & pharmacy), Naas Hospital, local park and lakeside walks. The development is superbly maintained and well presented. No. 39 is ideally suited to those making their first purchase, investors or those looking to downsize. Viewing comes highly recommended and is by appointment with sole selling agent CME Auctioneers.
- Superb 1st floor apartment with balcony overlooking communal gardens.
- Views over local park from kitchen window.
- Excellent condition throughout (owner occupied).
- 2 x double bedrooms.
- Spanning c. 60 sq.m (637 sq.ft.).
- Ample parking (visitor spaces).
- Situated within well maintained development.
- Excellently located within walking distance of Naas General Hospital, local Centra, doctor’s surgery, pharmacy, butchers shop, preschool/creche, primary and post primary school, local park with lake walk and just 10 minute’s walk from Naas Main Street.
Entrance Hall: c. 2.2m x 0.9m
Inner Hall: 5.8m x 0.9m
Hot-press and cloakroom, attic hatch. Laminate wood flooring.
Sitting room / Dining area:c. 7.4m x 4m
Sliding patio door to Juliette balcony, coving, stone fireplace with electric fire connection. Laminate wood flooring.
Kitchen area: c. 2.8m x 2.8m
Range of country style kitchen cabinets with electric oven & hob. Tiled splashback and floor.
Master Bedroom: c. 2.5m x 4.2m
Large window overlooking communal gardens, fitted wardrobes. Laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom 2: c.3.3m x 3m
TV point, fitted wardrobe. Laminate wood flooring.
Bathroom: c. 2.1m x 2m
WC, WHB, Bath with Supajet 100 pump shower. Tiled floor and wet area.