CME and Sherry Fitzgerald New Homes are delighted to present Stoneleigh, a new development of spacious family homes.
We have two styles of 4 bed detached homes for sale, The Wisteria (153 sq. m. / 1,647 sq. ft) and The Virginia (158.8 sq. m. / 1,710 sq. ft).
The Wisteria is entered by a front hall way with family room to the side, large open plan kitchen-living room to the rear with utility. Guest w.c. Upstairs 4 bedrooms, one ensuite and family bathroom.
The Virginia is entered by the side of the house, hallway leading to family room with bay window, large open plan kitchen-living room with utility. Guest w.c. Upstairs 4 bedrooms, one ensuite and family bathroom.
Stoneleigh is situated in a prime residential location off Craddockstown Road beside Naas Community College. It is convenient to all of the superb amenities that Naas has to offer including excellent shopping, restaurants, schools and transport links. Its convenient location is perfect for everyone. A quick trip down the M7 will take you to the M50 opening up to a network of roads while Dublin International Airport is only 35 minutes away. An abundance of public transport options including a rapid rail link between Naas and Dublin City Centre, taking just under an hour. Regular bus services to all towns and cities close by.
The interiors of the homes at Stoneleigh combine the very best of modern design with the space required for contemporary living. Every detail is thought of in these stunning new homes, from family friendly kitchens to ample storage space to luxurious bedrooms and bathrooms.
Stoneleigh is being developed by Ballymore, one of Ireland's leading developers. The company has an unrivalled reputation Internationally for producing the very finest homes, with a particular emphasis on quality of construction, exceptional design and superb presentation. Ballymore have been associated with this area for decades and built the adjoining Oak Glade development in the 1990's. The company is also developing the nearby Piper's Hill project.
Please register for further information at www.stoneleighnaas.com
- Houses are constructed using a timber frame with a combination of brick, self-colored rendered blockwork and concrete roof tiles.
- Each home benefits from raised ceiling heights on the ground floor.
- High quality floor and wall tiling is standard in bathrooms and en-suites as per the show unit.
- Walls and ceilings are painted throughout and finished with emulsion paint. All joinery is finished
- with satin oil paint. Softwood painted stairs feature painted balustrades and handrails.
- Bedroom wardrobes have a contemporary design with assorted storage and hanging options.
- Windows are high performance u-PVC windows fitted with sealed double glazing units throughout.
- Front, rear and patio doors are prefinished hardwood. Multi Point locking system used on
- front rear and patio doors and windows.
- Stylish and elegant kitchens with a number of modern design cues. Appliances provided are
- as per show unit.
- Generous light and power points. Contemporary switches and sockets throughout. All rooms to
- have pendant light fittings.
- A heated towel rail in all bathrooms and en-suites, standard as per show unit.
- Detached homes are fitted with an insert wood burning stove in a modern designed fire surround.
- Air to Water heat pump system provides domestic hot water and efficient heating, serving wall mounted aluminum radiators. The heat system can be controlled from a mobile device.
- Stylish bathrooms and en-suites are designed around contemporary fresh lines to offer excellent
- quality throughout. Sanitary ware as per show unit. All bathrooms have a painted finish and fitted
- mirrors. Standard as per show unit.
- Each house has two car parking spaces.
- The gardens offer a wonderful extension of the living space at the property. Rear and
- front gardens are seeded.
- Stoneleigh Houses feature levels of energy efficiency that far exceed the average home.
- An array of features combine to ensure lower energy usage and higher levels of luxury. High
- levels of insulation are incorporated in the walls, floors and roofs & provide a greener home and
- in addition a more sustainable way of living.
- All houses will achieve an A rating.
- Each home is wired for intruder alarm.
- All public open spaces will be fully landscaped.
- Each Stoneleigh home is covered by a 10-year Structural Guarantee Scheme.
This exciting new development by Ballymore comprises a mix of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes.