The property comprises a ground floor retail unit with superb fitout. The unit is located within Chapel Mews, a residential development situated on Chapel Lane, fronting a pedestrian entrance to Sallins Wood Estate and within walking distance of the canal, Sallins GAA and Sallins railway station. The canal is a popular summer destination and has established a natural boundary between both parts of the High Street, with the majority of the commercial activity taking place in the vicinity of the property.
- Extending to c. 65 sq.m. / 700 sq.ft.
- Excellent location at the heart of Sallins.
- Ready to trade with superb fitout.
- 1 x parking space.
- Suitable to a multitude of uses.
- Management Fees: We are advised the management fees for the unit are €960 per annum.
Retail space c. 65 sq.m. / 700 sq.ft. to include store room.